Monday, February 2, 2009

31 Flavors of Holly

I found these questions on a friend’s blog and thought it would be fun to answer them myself. You are supposed to have a one word answer for each. I will seriously attempt to answer each one with one word, but some might be answered with a short phrase.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my back pocket
2. Where is your significant other? Beside me on the couch
3. Your hair color? Changes almost weekly
4. Your mother? Inspiring
5. Your father? Admirable
6. Your favorite thing? Michael and Colt
7. Your dream last night? I dreamed I was on a beach, singing to the ocean
8. Your goal? To relax with my family
9. The room you are in? Brown
10. Your hobby? I am working on making blogging a hobby ... until then, shopping will sufice
11. Your fear? Colt being kidnapped
12. Where do you want be in six years? I want to have 2 more additions to the Wallace family ... be it dog or child
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you are not? Decorator
15. One of your wish list items? Maid
16. Where you grew up? North Carolina
17. The last thing you did? Wrote "Thank You" notes
18. What you are wearing? Grey pants, yellow shirt with brown and yellow tunic over top
19. Your TV? The Unit and OTH
20. Your pet? Callie
21. Your computer? Laptop
22. Your mood? Tired ... but hopeful
23. Missing someone? Julie
24. Your car? Nissan Murano
25. Something you are not wearing? A scarf
26. Favorite story? Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
27. Your Summer? Camp
28. Love someone? MANY!
29. Your favorite color? Black to wear, red and carolina blue to see
30. When was the last time you laughed? Colt's little dance
31. Last time you cried? Today during staff meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment