Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where has all the boy stuff gone?

As a mom of a little boy, I constantly find myself asking "where has all of the boy stuff gone?" If you are not a mom or if you are a girl mom, next time you are out shopping walk into any boutique and peruse the layout. You will find that there is a wall with boyish clothes and items, but the rest of the store is stocked with girlie accessories. As a girl, I totally understand the need for lots of accessories! But, when it comes to shopping for my Colt I can't ever find enough "cool" stuff for him. So, I plan to use this section of my blog to post random places to find fun boy things.

As I find things online or around town I will update this posting to let you know where I find things. Likewise, if you find great boy things around town please comment to let others know where to find them! Together, I am confident that we can find where all the boy stuff has gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment